Narrow Aisle Scissor Lift
Scissor lifts are an incredibly versatile machine used commonly in industries such as construction, facilities management, warehousing, industrial cleaning, shopfitting, and retail. They can be used to bring heavy loads and workers to a specific height, easily relocated, and are much safer than traditional access methods like ladders and scaffold towers. Scissor lifts are available in electric, diesel, bi-fuel, and gas.
It’s important to make sure you know which scissor lift will fit your job specifications best. For help determining the best machine for you, or if you already know what you need, call us today.
- Front-wheel drive and zero inside turning radius
- Drive speed interlock limits speed while elevated
- Easily pass through standard single or double doors
- Large platform workspace with 0.91 m (36 in) roll-out platform extension
- Swing out components trays for easy access